SABINO Perfume Bottle Verrerie d'Art Sabino Fleurs French Made #'d
Sabino art glass, Verrerie d'Art Sabino, originated in France during the 1920's. It is molded glass and is world famous for its golden opalescence, early Art Deco style. Measurements are: 7 inches w/stopper, 5.75 w/o. 3.5 inches wide with a base of 2 inches.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Decorative Bottles". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: SABINO France 1920's
- Object Type: Large Perfume Bottle w/Stopper
- Color: Clear Frosted slight Opalescence
- Type of Glass: Pressed Glass, shaped, etched, enameled
- Subject/Theme: Flowers w/Slight Yellow Enameling
- Style: Early Art Deco Period
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Rare size, rare enameling, beautiful piece, Hand Painted, Limited Edition, Signed
- Glassmaking Technique: Molded, shaped, decorated, etched, enameled
- Material: Glass
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France